Assistant Professor October 2011—Present
- University of Le Havre, France, LITIS Lab.
- Research fields: Dynamic Graphs, Complex Networks, Complex Systems, Epidemiology
- Lecturer in Computer Science (C, Web Development, UML).
Research Associate October 2009—September2011
- Research Associate at the University of Luxembourg (SnT), in Prof. Bouvry's team.
- Research fields : vehicular ad hoc networks, mobility models.
Teaching and Research Assistant October 2004—September 2009
- Teaching assistant at the university of Le Havre (France). 380 hours. Computer Science.
- Research fields: mobile ad hoc networks, dynamic graphs, swarm intelligence.
Trainee in Information Technology June—August 2003
- Development of a management application (Microsoft VB, Access). Company "SITA-SUEZ Environnement", Le Havre, France.
Trainee in Information Technology May—August 2001
- Development of management applications (Lotus Notes business software). Company "EDF nuclear power
plant", Paluel & Lille, France.
Doctor degree in Computer Science 2004—2008
- Title: Modeling and Processing Dynamic Graphs - Application to Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
- Advisor: Professor Frédéric GUINAND
- Board: Prof. Pascal BOUVRY, Prof. Serge CHAUMETTE, Prof. Isabelle GUÉRIN-LASSOUS, Dr. Clémence MAGNIEN, Prof. Alain CARDON.
- University of Le Havre, france
Master Degree in CS 2002—2004
- Thesis: Ant-Based Models for Multiple Sequences Alignment.
- Le Havre and Rouen Universities, France.